Chris is a senior level business advisor with over 20 years of experience working with Fortune 500 and leading Middle Market manufacturers and distributors. He focuses on helping businesses implement key strategic and cross functional business initiatives. Chris has over 12 years of experience leading the integration of mergers and acquisitions, as well as, the spin-off of divested businesses. Most recently, Chris has been focused on building-out new businesses and services and expanding into new markets.
- Fisher & Co. Business Consulting – Partner: 2015 - Present
- Cardinal Health – VP, Business Solutions : 2011 – 2014, VP; Merger Integration: 2008 – 2010; Director, Merger Integration – 2003 - 2007
- Arthur Andersen Business Consulting – Manager/Sr. Manager: 1997 – 2002; – Staff/Senior: 1993 – 1996
- The Ohio State University; Fisher College of Business: 1993 – Master of Business Administration; Operations & Logistics
- University of Michigan: 1991 – Bachelor of Science; Mechanical Engineering
Representative Consulting Clients
- IVAX Pharmaceuticals
- C.R. Bard, Inc.
- Advanced Drainage Systems
- Belden Wire & Cable
- Plaskolite Inc.
- Pioneer Electronics
Contact Chris: firstname.lastname@example.org